Saturday, April 10, 2010

1st week with my NEW company

I'm so happy! True happy! Damn happy that finally I really really really made up my mind to do something for myself. This is a big project for me. It's the biggest in my life so far. Coz this time I chose to do it by my own decision. Nobody affect me for this decision. No one hold me back to make this decision, too. Definitely, it's not an easy decision to make. But, I really can see that there is NO FUTURE for me and my family if I keep working for somebody. Self employed is not easy but it won't be that hard, too. With the effective products, proven leadership and awesome marketing plan, I strongly believe that I will be succeed this time! A big success is on the way into my life NOW...I'm attracting, mannn! I'm so excited!
So, what I had done over the week? Well, mostly on planning and finding the office for myself. Been thinking hours by hours how should I go for full time with my company... It's exciting when comes to goal setting. You know, imagination is very fun and powerful. I never knew that actually I wanted so many things in my life which I really can't afford to buy any single of them now. This is the power of goal settings. You should do one for yourself, too. It's really effective and will get clear for yourself what are you looking for in your life. Come on, we only LIVE ONE with FULLEST @ ONE TIME in our life. So, grab every single opportunity, live every second with fullest, get fun when you have the chance, spend quality time with special person, giving back to community... these are the things that we should do to make our life more meaningful.. Well, it's just my personal view la.. is really up to u whether u want to adapt or not lor... After all, that's your life NOT my life ma..
 1st day plan & set goal @ McD, Bkt Tinggi for 9 hours
 
Next day, get my car fixed a nice alarm and tinted @ RM 300
Following day changed 2 brand new tyres @ 252
Damn broke this week @~@
 Thanks to the cute boss who is a youth born @ 1988. He thought I born around his year too or maybe later. Hahaha! I looks younger! He is over warm-hearted on me. Buy me a 100 plus and treat me his mom's cook lunch box. So hard sell on his prawn meat ball to me! Okayla, taste good, too! Talk naughty to me some more but can't deny that he really enlighten my day. Thank you, guy!

Paid a visit to Elaine's nutrition club @ South City Plaza

When getting out from the petrol station @ USJ Subang, the road is almost traffic die. While I trying to get into the lane, I'm side by side with "my dream family car" - Toyota Estima Aeras G. While admiring the car, I had no idea why it'll stick to my bumper while moving. Oh shooo.. immediately honked my horn to alert the driver. Mana tau the 1st reaction was kena scold pulak. She said why I stick to her car so near wor? WTF, FHL, KNS la!! Don't you know that all the while you are the one who moving the car. I was resting aside that time! What a fuckin fiddle-faddle fatty lady are you!!! I swear I'll curse you everyday!! WSG 3399, watch out! What goes around comes around, beware!

Enjoying Bukit Bintang night view when on the way for my Jenny's training. So beautiful!

Went to KLCC. Takut lost so took the floor sign to make sure I can back to collect my car :P
KLCC parking rate is cheaper than Times Square. How nice!

Had farewell dinner with my sponsor and the group @ Restoran Lala Seafood located @ Kg Baru, KL. Went there once 2 yrs ago. Still remembered the rumah atap ambience with good food, nice dessert and expensive $$. Anyway, once a while still worth it!
Part of our dishes. Failed to take all coz busy eating :P

My pretty sponsor - Jenny from Los Angeles!
Some of us for tonight event :D

Taken from Prince Hotel 16th Floor.
Before raining and After raining. Shooo... 2 hours heavy rain makes KL traffic dies so fast today!
Oh yes, today had great lunch @ Overseas Rest, Jln Imbi with Audrey, Daniel and Jenny. They're top people in my company. Thanks to Jenny for her awesome treats for us ((: Those foods really finger lick' good! Audrey taught me how to do retail, Daniel found an office for me and set my DMO and Jenny introduced both of them to me. Thank you for all the arrangement! Thank you thank you!

Basically, I was busy with goal settings, planning, nutrition club tour, kiosk tour, fixing my car, luncheon and dinner and training this whole week. This whole week really give me much food for thought. I was driving all the time on the road back and forth from Klang - Subang - Sunway - Kuala Lumpur - Klang. From KESAS - MEX - FEDERAL - NPE - KESAS. It turns out to be driving without no where is painful. This really gives me a hint that I must have a clear goal and good plan then only I can start to work without fail. Else work work work also don't know what and why I work for. 

Seems like I do nothing the whole week but in fact I really understand more and learnt alot from my sponsor. All I say is NOW IS REALLY THE BEST TIME TO START WORK WITH HERBALIFE!!!











No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin