Sunday, April 11, 2010

ex company ~ General System Engineering Sdn Bhd

I was working with this company as HR/IT Executive on year 2007 for one year then I left. Rejoined this company on December 2008 as contract basis. Basically to help on HR related. Gained so much of happiness with crazy laughing and of course disappointment did took place, too. Anyway, long story short. After 1 year and 3 months contract basis, now has comes to an end. The office ambiance is actually pretty nice. Come and have a look ((:

MD
ED
 with both MD n ED
MANAGER ~ Looked so wooden hor but in fact he is so fuuny :D
Technical Advisor from Japan
Senior Engineer
Technician
my direct "Ass" manager and ED
my bossom friend ~ asst purchasing officer
without my funny face everyday ~ her life has become B/W
luckily still got one 3+8 junior engineer with her. HAHA
I was overtime on my last day. Yes! Overtime! wtf. Many have left so no chance to take pitcha with every one. Pretty sad though. Thank you for the happy moment that we went thru. I'm so glad that I met every single of you once in my life time. I'll definitely remember you all....

1 comment:

nollie_kikflip said...

I was just researching your former employer, GSE, as a prospective customer and came across your blog. I must say, I love your attitude! You are beautiful just the way you are... and don't you forget it! Love will come your way, probably when you least expect it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin