Tuesday, April 13, 2010

International Chairman's Club Member - Blake Morgan

I was missed out the biggest event last year with Blake Morgan! Ouchhhhhh... I was not qualified! Made me regret till date.. )): Thanks to Lim Foo Yong centre brought him back this year. Even though this is the lowest training ever that he gave but still thanks GOD that I've given the chance to meet with him. :D
There is total 8 positions in my company. Blake Morgan is the second highest with the company - Chairman's Club member. FYI, each Chairman's Club member minimum earn passive income USD 200,000 per month. YES, in my company everything count by month. We never count by year. Never ask how much is your annual income? We always said this month I've made RM xxx,xxx. Cool, right? In any ordinary JOB (Just Over Broke)out there, there's almost impossible to make USD 200,000 per year for ordinary person like you and me. When the time I engaged with General Insurance industry plus worked as an Admin Asst with somebody, my highest income was nearly touched to RM 100,000 per year NOT USD 100,000 per month. Only Ringgit M'sia. That time I was 20. Honestly I was very proud that time and this good income at my young age had helped me to buy 2 unit of houses which is apartment with swimming pool and double storey house total worth RM 300,000 that time.
Why I telling all these here today? Of course there is a reason. Blake met my company @ his age of 17. Well, what were you doing when you're 17 back days? Ermmm... I believe majority of us maybe busy of looking for gals or boys, fast cars, restaurants, cool places and so on... As for me, I had just finished my secondary education. Thinking all the time where to get a good JOB. No $$ to support me to further my studies in any Uni out there. All I can do is full time working part time study. I did it! I found a company to work as a General Clerk and did my part time studies in Business IT with APIIT. Blake was involved in many different industries @ 17. His dream is to become a "waiter" but in California Vancouver, he is not qualified as a "waiter". Funny right? People over there is very reserved. So, he been offered as a table cleaner finally. And also chicken catcher for KFC. Long story short, he joined our company @ 17 making USD 19,000 @ first 3 months. At mid 20's company paid him USD 25,000 every single month. He retired @ his age 21 and now already spent 28 years with the company and making USD 200,000 every single month. For his full story, you may click here.
I'm so fortunate that I had the chance to attend his first hand training on last Saturday and today. I was speechless on how simple Herbalife is and yet the pay is super awesome.


Saturday look
Monday look
The BEST part is I got his signature :D


What do you think about him? Well, I always watched his news on media. "Seems" like he looked "old" Now I met him in person. Wow~ is amazing! He is so refresh, energetic, young and MANNNNN. This is how a person looks by taking good nutrition for 28 years. Anti-aging secret ya :D
He is still SINGLE today, *wink wink*, earning passive income min USD 200,000 per month. Healthy body, awesome lifestyle, good looking. 
What if back day 17, he did not decided to give himself a chance to work for his own future? What if back day 17 he did not take cares for his health? What if so and so. Whatever it is, your outcome today is what you've did on your past. Regardless you're happy or mad at the circumstances right now, you are always have the opportunity to upgrade or change with our company.
After read through, you might be thinking:"Well, I can earn the same amount of income in other industry." YES, of course you can. But, you might not happy. We are making a lot of money and yet helping a lot of people. The enjoyment is so satisfy. 

This month I'm working all the way to:-
This is the biggest international event in Asia Pacific! I've waiting for a year since my last trip to Korea in 2009. And now it's BACK! I'm true excited about this. Expecting 20,000 distributors from 12 countries across Asia Pacific. This is a CHANGING PEOPLE'S LIVES event! You're NOT AFFORD TO MISS it!
What is the BEST movie lately? Well, I would say AVATAR! The film director of AVATAR said:" I don't know how to explain to you what is AVATAR, you've to go and watch it!" Then, what is Extravaganza? I can't explain to you either. It's something you've to experience it. But one thing I can promise you is the Extravaganza is worth minimum USD 5,000 per month to you for your next 90 days. The future is on your hand. Be sure you've the ability to make the choice for yourself.

For those who are looking for opportunity now, please email to me teruterubonzu2009@yahoo.com
We're available in 73 countries now. I'm here to help you :D

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin