Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yiyi Teoh 26th Birthday @ D'Tree

I have NO IDEA at all why they picked MONDAY as a day to pre-celebrate Yiyi's bufday @~@ I'm supposed to have training tonight but what can do la.. Birthday "dai sai ma" so I ponteng my training and heading to IOI Boulevard D'Tree to send my wishes to her :D
Not a good night though.. Raining on the road. Very sienn to drive in such humid weather. The weather turning my mood down, wtf.

Basically they're selling local and imported beers and wines

 
Chui Yee, Yiyi and Lye Funn glutton!
She is sexy Lye Funn

I had my yummy + super low calories + delicious shake @ home before I came. Too bad, I'm having alcohol now to turn down all d nutrients that I just adsorbed :((
Is hard to resist my most favourite weihenstephan duckel! it's so good!We had 4 bottles of Duckel. And one bucket of Tiger Crystal which the waiter claimed that it is LIMITED EDITION and very smooth and light so very suitable for ladies! We tried. Yes, it's lighter than Carlsberg but still Heineken do d best ya.

my SOLO time, geek!

Our birthday leng lui tonight ~ Ms Yiyi Teoh
Happy Birthday!! Wish your dreams come true!! Stay healthy, pretty, happy and RICH forever :D
Thank you so much for your awesome treats on us tonight! Yes, Yiyi spent the whole table tonight! RM 250 mannn!
Louie bought her a birthday cake. It's so yummy!
Our dazzling birthday gal tonight ~ Yiyi
She is pretty Louie Ho
 Sexy Chui Yee
 
She is pretty Elaine
Yummy!




Deng deng! This is the video I took! Pls bear with my upside down shooting skill. Haha
#CLICK# and LAUGH
She is nice Karen

Louie's darling is busy taking pitcha, wtf




It was a super fun night! Nice ambiance, good beer, pretty ladies, happy moment :D I was abit tipsy when the time we left but still able to drive la... I really like gals outing where we can talk all the bad things about guys :P Hahaha! Just joking la.. tonight is not really a gals nite. Louie's bf is here ma. Cannot ignore his appearance one. He is d one who helped us to take alot of group pitcha one. Thank you for the quality moment that we spent together :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks everyone~~~~
dont mention about the $$$, we had fun right?
treat it as the thanks giving for accompany me the whole year

teruterubonzu said...

you're most welcome!!!
not about the money BUT need to mention my gratitude on your generous spending on me ma. XD
Also really appreciate your accompany with me the whole year, too!!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin