Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life Changing Event ~ Extravaganza Asia Pacific

It is day 25 of the calendar month of April 2010 today.
I still haven't go for heavy workload, wtf.
Went for more than 10 trainings since day 1 of April 2010, broke my previous years record.
I know clearly what I should do but I didn't carry out seriously, fml!
The biggest event in my company is going to happen next month in Singapore!
I promised myself to bring 20 first line with me together to this life changing event. But, I've zero now, *pressure pressure* coz I never do the work it should.
I was sitting in front of the computer since yesterday morning and kept browsing HBN (Herbalife Broadband Network) for the product training and personal development. It is amazing! 
I must start work now, no more delaying, wtf!

I was in Bangkok on year 2008


I was in Korea on year 2009


This year I'll be going to Singapore for the Extravaganza! Woohoo~ I've done my flight ticket! I've done my hotel reservation! But, I haven't purchase my Extravaganza entrance ticket, wtf. Anyway, I'll gao dim by next week. I'm sure this Extravaganza will change my life permanently because now I understand what is Herbalife, why Herbalife and NOW IS THE TIME! This year, our vision is THINK BIG. BE PROUD. Yes, Herbalife has taught me how to think big since 2 years ago and this year I really feel proud that I'm part of Herbalife - Herbalife Independent Distributor. I'm so PROUD! (Not that I didn't feel proud since 2 yrs ago, just that now I've understood more :P)

We welcome those who are now standing at the intersection of life to join at this life changing event. Contact me if you really want to change your life! Pick up your phone or send me an email. I'm happy to help you. :D

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin