Sunday, April 4, 2010

random

i'm sleepy but still wish to write something on my blog ((:

I'm so honored to attend the 2 days Law of Attraction training by Mr Karthi. Billions thanks to Saravanan for inviting me to be part of the "FREE" students :P Met 30 over nice people from different walk of lives. I maybe the youngest and lowest among you all.. thanks for the equal opportunity for everyone! I learnt a lot and this definitely will brighten my future!

My good friend's mom had passed away... Went for the wake service to send my deepest condolence to her. She is the most tuff person that I ever met! I'm so proud of you... Really, proud of you! I believe you are a strong lady.. You are definitely can easily to overcome any scenario in life...

Yesterday was my last day to WORK FOR PEOPLE
today is my first day to WORK FOR MYSELF
i know that NOT MUCH people are sending their sincere wishes for me...
they just expressed by their mouth but not by their heart... SERIOUSLY, i can feel it...BUT, i never show it...
thank you for all the hypo-critical faces! Kicking my ass to grow like crazy...
GOD is watching what you are doing so watch me out! I'll prove to you that "I've chosen the right road for myself" by this year end ((:
I'm so gratitude for your sincere being with me. I know who are you and millions of thanks to you... Your presence are so meant for me.

Last night I had a great talk with my ex best friend. I never thought that I still be able to have such long chat with him. Well, he really showed something to me that I really meant something for him. The feeling is great to forgive people and move on our life...

Happy that my mentor Jenny is back to Malaysia! Looking forward to work together with you ((:

I'm going to spend my Sunday which is tomorrow to complete my goal settings then START WORK. Hooray, i'm true excited for what's going to happen in my life soon... I believe it will definitely be an exciting and fun journey for me :D

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin