Thursday, December 31, 2009

Random Updates on Dec 2009


Wanna update some loophole post for you to know more about me :D

1. Hardly to have time to play with my only nephew - Leo Cheah. Today managed to grab some times to really sit down and play with him. He is just so cute!!!

Hiding his head under the cushion - just dowan to let me take his picture
Wanna quickly run away from my camera
But, ngem sek tau so patah balik and laugh
Moving slowly to my camera liao...
See! Wanna take away my camera, cis~
But, don forget i'm an adult wor. Sure have quickest action than you la. Haha!
2. I like to shop for shoes. Total bought 4 pairs of new shoes this month. YES, 4 pairs. I know I'm again spending for unnecessary stuff.... Another one pair is actually a slipper. A fancy slipper. Coz already hoi ziong liao so no photo to be taken.



3. Super rajin on doing mask every night! I am half way on applying moisture mask and eye mask now. Can you spot those lutsinar area? It's because of those spots are serious dehydrating. So, my skin is actually quickly absorbing the nutrition to nurture my skin
Ta-daa! My skin super wat lui lui now lo
4. My most favorite tidbit - Nestle whole grain cereal. Comes in 3 flavors - original, honey almond and fruits. I love original the most. Super low calorie just to satisfy my glutton habit :D

5. Bought weekly schedule from POPULAR for proper planning from now onwards.


6. Bought a mini notebook from POPULAR to put into my handbag 24hrs 7 days a week. To jot down all the important notes.


7. Received this super nice 2010 diary from my manager - Mr How. Too bad, the inner design is not what I always get used to use. So, I'm thinking to give away to my friend. Who want it? Just call me! I think this diary will cost you minimum RM 20 and above if you buy from outside. So, better get it from me for FREE :)
8. Received this less interesting cover diary from my sister Lynette. Yes, it looked so plain outside but so rich inside! This is the diary I want! I'm going to fully utilize you for my 2010!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin