Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's me

After updated some random pictures, i have the mood to write about my latest discovery on myself :D Yeah, sounds cool, right? Latest discovery on myself... Uhm-Hmm

Let's GET READY with the -VE side of me:

#1 so MAD at myself for not holding my principle till last! Keep reminding and talking to myself that I must let go and let go but I fail whenever X trying to spoil my hard built enclosure. So shame of myself :(

#2 I thought THIS IS THE YEAR for me but when I shooting back to Jan 1st'09 .. I've no achievement that can make me proud to keep telling others. Why me so lazy??? Don't understand at all!!!

#3 Spending so much time on wondering and wandering.. So much time on arguing between myself A and myself B.. Thinking too much before I step ahead.. Lying so much on everything (Yeah, I think I'm the big liar of the year 2009)

#4 Hate my 3 minutes hot tempo! Siew Peng, can you hold for 3 years hot tempo??? I need the strength to hold! GOD, help me!

#5 Wasted so much meaningless money.. Want to build more ZERO on my bank statement.

#6 Hate myself that easily influence by those who are close to me. I wanna be myself!

#7 Super damn SAD that.. I discovered that friends that I treated as BEST FRIENDS are actually NOT MY BEST FRIENDS. What the shit I was doing all the while to them? Sincerely treated with my very pure heart but eventually like thousand swords stabbing into my little fragile heart. No one can ever imagine and feel the sudden stab of pain that I ever experienced.


Alright, I think that's all on -VE side. We always must find the balance in our life. So I think i must at least tell you my +VE side. Else.. you'll be soaking gao gao the sucks feeling like me. Hahaha!

#1 Found out myself is actually like to read those youngster blogs. Not just limit to youngster but contain with extraordinary lifestyle. The most important is they are just as young as me! Each and every time I read their blog, surely boost me and kick my ass to start work harder. FML, what am I doing now? I also wanna step forward to my dreams, too like how they do.

#2 Very happy that eventually my chum WIN her "ex-admire guy's heart" Even though she didn't admire him anymore now but at least and at last that guy came and approached to her. Wow~ so sweet! Darling, i'm very proud of you!!!

#3 Very proud of myself that finally I kicked start my active lifestyle by actively joining many sports like badminton, swimming, cycling, yoga and dancing which will be coming soon. Wu~hoo!! Body ache here and there.. Just the time of matter to catch up and build up my stamina. Looking forward to see a brand new me, geek!

#4 I always believe that thing happen for a reason. Thanks GOD for open another door for me at a right time. Really so thankful to my darling for listening to me that night. I really feel so good after telling you all my problem. The problem that keep dragging me all these years. I have the super clear direction now. I'll move forward as per what you advised. Seriously, I feel so peaceful now. I'm glad that I choose to face myself honestly.

#5 I can say that you are the only guy that really understand me. I can lie to everyone around me but I can't lie in front of you. No matter how good I wrap up myself but still there is something that you can sense with your sensitive heart. I'm not sure your sensitive heart is only born for me or born for all the gals around you, but still i feel so lucky that I have you once in my lifetime. There is no better word to describe how much I appreciate you.. LOVE YOU! Cheers for our friendship!

#6 Happy that I had break the ice between us. Even though you really caught me crazy the first time I met you. I can assure you the whole group were against you at the beginning. Just because of your sucks attitude. But, I'm glad that you changed immediately after I told you.

#7 I was given 4 options: LOVE, MONEY, HEALTH, FRIENDSHIP.. Which is most important in my life? Hmm~ I won't choose because I don't see the one I WANT! Let me tell you: THE MOST IMPORTANT for CHEW SIEW PENG which is me for the rest of my life is FAMILY! I can stay broke, I can stay unhealthy, but I cannot stay without my FAMILY! I really really really really really really really glad that I was born in FAMILY CHEW! They pour so much LOVE on me.. I am drowning with the LOVE that they give unselfishly. Hey, my getting older Dad and Mum, I promised you that I will give you the lifestyle you want in 2 years time! This is my last real promised! I won't drag your time anymore. Trust me coz I don't want to be the liar for year 2010! ;B I LOVE YOU....

#8 Even though I had nothing to be proud of in year 2009 but I had broaden my life dictionary by visited to country Korea and Taiwan. Clap clap~

Alright, 2009 is almost gone. We should not live in memory. Christmas and New Year are around the corner. Let's fill up these lovely season with lotsa love and fun!
I'll write my New Year resolution in my next post!

Merry Christmas 2009 and Happy New Year 2010 in advance!!!!
HO HO HO!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin