Thursday, December 17, 2009

Xmas'09 @ GSE

As a Human Resource Executive, we have no choice to organize each and every event for the company. In fact, I don't really like to be the organizer. I like to JOIN each and every event only but not to organize. Definitely NOPE. Especially now.. especially there is a SUPER KPC in my company. I lagi la BENCI =___=

Anyway, I'm receiving the salary every week so I must keep performing. I started to source for caterer. As I do not receive any clear instruction that how much budget that the company is going to release so I just pandai pandai to choose the food that I like. YES, food that I like. :P Finally, there is 2 outstanding caterer - one is normal catering food and another one is offering something to usher Christmas. Hey, I susah susah do this is just because of the Christmas so of course I'll vote for the latter. Yippy, my proposal is approved without any amendment. Well done, Siew Peng :D We engaged with Lynn's Cafe. I never visit to this cafe before but I did visit to her mother's cafe at Kota Kemuning. So more or less I know how will those food going to be.

Everyone need to bring one gift at value of RM10 for exchange purpose. Just to enlighten the party :D As usual, i'm the last minute kaki.. I got this super X'mas feel glass @ RM 19-90 from Jaya Jusco, Bukit Tinggi. Again, I always shop on SALES. NO SALES NO SHOP! So, I got this great deal @ 50% off! I hope the luckier person will like the gift I bought :P

















Until now, you still can't see any single HUMAN photo, right? YES, our camera man is busy eating so no picture was taken during the party time. Luckily me myself took some random pictures before the party get started. Sigh.. i totally forgot to take single piece of picture of mine... aih! I dressed so pretty today!!!

Guess what I get???? I thought I'll be going home with ONE X'MAS FEEL DECORATION STUFF. I really thought that I will. But, life is not always what we wish to be..

Jeng!Jeng!Jeng!Jeng!
I got a pack of Melilea's soya powder from my Fabrication & Installation Assistant Manager.
Nice packing and the value is more than RM10!
Aiya, better than nothing la


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO GSE!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin