Friday, December 18, 2009

Xmas'09 @ One Utama

Jingle Bell! Jingle Bell! Jingle all the way!!! HO-HO-HO! Already year end lo and is time to exchange gift with my chums as usual practice. Last year we were at Mid Valley and this year we are here - One Utama!

One Utama - 2009
Mid Valley - 2008
Hmmm.. seems like everyone is getting prettier and slimmer except me, wtf! But, very happy and gratitude that we still gathered again this year :D

Last year, we budgeted at RM15 for gift exchange then this year I suggested to increase to RM25! So, we can get something much more useful one.

Without any planning, we decided to give a try on DAVE'S CAFE.

Hot honey lemon for me!
I got the gift from Pei Pei this year, I love it, thanks!!!


I prepared this lovely handbag from Orange Sorbet @ RM 79-90
Opps.. 50% discount! Haha!




Pretty disappointed with the decoration here.. Not as nice as JJ, Bkt Tinggi which nearby my house and as happening as Sunway Pyramid which is the hottest shopping mall for me :(





Then, Elaine wanted to eat her favorite DURIAN ice-cream. We drop by the outlet to get one!
Pretty de expensive ler.. RM 4 per scoop - cis!
Not really dare to eat la. When I see how her mix up the ice-cream and durian =_=

Elaine went off with her bf and Vivien also went off with her hubby. Balance 4 of us continue to jalan-jalan lo.

Finally, decided to drop by Starbucks to KPC ( kepochi meant gossiping ) LOL!

Chocolate chips blended for me!




Oh yeah, before we drop by here, we actually drop by one accessories shop to shop for ear rings!
RM 20 for 6 pairs so I got one for myself, Hui Juin also got one. Mei Peng and Chin Pei both got 2 for each others.

Jeng! Jeng! My new ear ring suit me or not???








Mei Peng wanted to have fun. "FORCED" us to act "UGLY FACE", FHL!


Which one beat the best? LOL

Another oh yeah, I bought the cream puff before drop by here. Coz they all said very HO JIAK wor. Hmm.. I personally don't really like cream but really wanted to give a try so I bought 3 to share with them.



Oh, trust me.. really so good! MORE! MORE! MORE!

Paiseh la.. it's actually my leg. This took by Chin Pei one.
And this took by Hui Juin.
Which one look more sexy :P


That's all for the day. We are getting older and slowly everyone will be busy with their own family and career. It's not easy to really put up a day - to come out - to have lunch / dinner / hi-tea / yumcha - to KPC and many more. I remembered last year we spent almost a day together except Mei Peng back to office to continue to work. This year pula 2 went off with their partner, sigh!

Anyway, still very appreciate you gals to make the day for me! I enjoyed the lunch @ Dave's, enjoyed picking the ear-rings, enjoyed walking here and there just to look for a place to sit down, enjoyed the time with you all...

Oppss..before I end the post. I think you must be wondering where is the food photos as how I always like to take. I'm too lazy to upload one by one so please go here to have more details and complete post. :P

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MUACKS.......

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin