Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Ta-daa, finally the Christmas Eve day has come! Many friends are asking me SINCE one month ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, 1 week ago, 6 days ago, 5 days ago, 4 days ago, 3 days ago, 2 days ago, 1 day ago, 23:59 ago, 6 hours ago, and even until this hour - Where are you going to celebrate???
And each and every time when they asked, I am sure to reply: "LOL, be piggy at home lo... YOU ler?" I really planned to stay at home, to surf net, to update my long outdated blog, to do mask, to eat fruits and to sleep early. Maybe the truth is none of my friends' plan can temp me out until this moment :P Anyway, anyhow, whatever shit - I went out on this Christmas EVE. Blahhhh, sorry friends, I didn't meant not to go out with you on such meaningful day but really I'm sick of going to have the same celebration each and every year, FML

Today is Dec 24th - Same routine every month - I must be busy until the butt can't even leave my chair to prepare the monthly payroll, FML. Thank you to my heartening boss tapao bento from Little Ben for me.

Sailor mee which is actually the pan mee as you always get to eat out there
Yummy coz I'm damn hungry *.*
Night has comes! It's time to get ready - bath - make up - choose the dress you like - choose the handbag to match - choose the accessories to enlighten - choose the high heel that is comfortable for the whole night
I totally have NO IDEA where are we heading to have dinner tonight. He just "officially informed" me to dress pretty, that's it! Osh.. pretty can be in many form, right? Be it casual or formal.. Scratching my head for one hour. Finally, I decided to dress a sleeveless pinky lace top + a wild skirt. :D


Finally, decided be it simple yet elegant :)
Love my make up today, do you?




We are arguing in the car for where to eat later? I suggested few places for him to choose but he keep saying NO, NO, NO! Without realize, his car is keep moving when I scratching my brain so hard to think where to eat. Then he makes his way to here - Windmill, Subang Jaya.
I think sei loh go windmill mie, where got table to sit on such peak hours???
Mana tau - He did reservation earlier today, Surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He ordered Christmas Triple Treats set menu for me :D

We are at Table 01. A corner sofa seats. Nice!
Me with my appetizer

Prawns & mango cocktail + pumpkin soup. Good!
Set of Double Christmas Feast for HIM
(Roasted Beef and NZ Lamb Combo)
Taste SxxxK
Set of Traditional Christmas Feast for ME
(Roast turkey with honey glazed ham & chestnut stuffing)
Taste SxxxK


A cup of hot cappuccino after the main dish
Fruit cocktail ice cream to wash my mouth :D
Too bad.. I only managed to taste few little scoop. Too full!
Secret complimentary gift from Windmill
Guess what is inside???
Awww.. A lovely Santa Bear!!
We have TWO coz we are TWO person, LML
Don't know what to say?? Another surprised for me!
He prepared this super cute tiger pooh for me!!!!


I am very surprised and touched with all his arrangement tonight! Really really really touched until almost weeping liao!
Surprised #1 He invited me to count down this year Christmas together
Surprised #2 He made the reservation earlier
Surprised #3 Secret complimentary gift from Windmill
Surprised #4 He prepared a Christmas gift for me
Surprised #5 I prepared nothing for him, FML

I really enjoyed the time with you tonight! Thank you for pulling me out from house to bring some memory for my this year Christmas!

Merry Christmas to YOU!!!
LOVE you, MUACKssssssssss


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin