Sunday, December 6, 2009

STADT

Today is Friday! I'm planning to go night market to buy some fresh fruits to blend my shakes. Mana tau itu Chui Yee boring gila until wanna grab people out for drinks. Just kebetulan, my heart also itchy itchy feel like wanna get drunk for a while so i said YES to her! As usual, we meet at our "low dei fong" (usual place to meet) which is Bandar Puteri, Puchong! This time we changed place because Prada not doing well on the food wise. After turning few rounds, finally we decided to give a try on STADT! It is a German style cuicine & bistro. The exterior of the bistro is very imposing. Really temp us to fast fast walk in. :P



I'm not planning to take picture at first but after sitting for a while, I really cannot control myself not to take down our good moment in STADT here. The environment and people inside there are really cool and friendly! I like the noisy sound.. Hmm.. Not to say noisy is actually those customers are busy chatting, laughing and drinking. I like this environment.. I like to keep hearing happy voices.. I like everything in there!

Browsing the menu, they are actually highlighted the PORK instead of BEEF compared with any other western food cafe/restaurants out there. Again, I'm impressed! Really must give a try on their PORK. I'm the pork lover anyway. So, we order:

I order Linguini Pasta which is actually pasta with lotsa garlic and seafood

Yiyi order Jumbo sausage which is 100% pork. It's XXL size! Wow~

Chui Yee order Grill Chicken

We hate Carlsberg! They have other brand for international brewery but local only have Carlsbery, wtf! So we forced to have a jug of C/D beer. Tak syiok pun :(

Yiyi die die also want to make moustache using the sparkle. Haha.. very funny!



Chui Yee great job! To cut the jumbo sausage into small piece for us. We are ladies anyway.. must dine very gentle ma :P

Yummy! Yummy! It's damn juicy! This is soooo good to eat! It beat the Taiwan sausage that I had tried in Taiwan couple moths ago.

Cheers! Yam sing!

Their turn pulak!

Hmm.. after finished the whole jug C/D. Somewhere somehow we still not satisfy with our tipsy feeling. So, we decided to get 1 pint (500ml) of this Belgium beer - Hoagaarden. Chui Yee strongly recommend to us. She tried a month ago during the wedding dinner and it surprisingly beat all the local beers that she had tried in her lifestyle!

Well, I like the flowing but it carry the essence smell which nuke the fridge. Anyway, it'll catch u drunk, too.

Ta-daa, we are drunk, wtf!

Chui Yee just finished her 3rd glass of beer, I have no idea why she is easily get beer retention...

Too much talking and laughing.. hungry again! Had the German fries before we left.
It tasted different with any other fries out there. Hmm.. McD still the best ya!

We reached there 7.30pm and left 12pm. Really great moment with Yiyi & Chui Yee tonight after spending so much money! Thanks folk!






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin