Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Steamboat buffet @ Tasty Pot again

I don't know why normally after I introduced one restaurant/cafe, sure lotsa friends ask me go dine and dine again. I cannot deny that I love steamboat so much but though I am NOT planning to have it every month. Hmm.. friends, if you ask I will go with you "again" provided my tongue is still sensitive and alive. Close my eyes already can feel how are those food going to taste and smell =_="

Thought to wear my pinky hair band, but my fringe is too long. I know I will be sweating a lot later
ta-daa, hair clip does better job this time
I can't eat due to my detox process but the crab really so big today, awwwww
Only demonstrating to you, FML!
I only lurve HERBA soup base
A must have sauce for me - sardin sauce









I am eating lesser and lesser nowadays so really not worth to have buffet at anywhere out there. Luckily there is giving the meat crab not "flower" crab only tonight. One KG is about RM 30 - 35 selling out there. My friend alone at least had killed 4kg tonight. RM 30 x 4kg = RM 120. They charge RM 26-80 per head exclude drinks. Total 2 of us is RM 53-60 plus drink about RM 60!
We still untung finally ya, yippy!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin