Thursday, December 10, 2009

Elaine Yuen's 25th B'day + 1st X'mas Celebration

Thousand times of reminder been received saying that Elaine Yuen's birthday is coming very soon! We as her friends, of course must do our part as a friend, right? That's why Joey and Chui Yee are really working hard on this day. They invited 5 of us: Me, Karen, Suzanne, Elyn, Lye Fern to throw Elaine a birthday bash on STADT, Bandar Puteri, Puchong! YES, I been to STADT a week ago and I'm here again tonight *wink wink* ))
What an coincidence that Christmas is around the corner, too so I suggested why not have a Christmas gift exchange session? And this will be our very first Christmas celebration so maybe we set at value of RM10 as initial. Next year if still have chance and time to hang again then we might set the value higher than this, right? We decided on Monday but I only managed to get on Thursday morning. Huh~ coz I really have no idea what to buy *sweat alot*

When the time I officially busy shopping for my company during office hours, ah-ha this cool mobile phone case really catch my eyes - iphone! My dream phone! (i believe is your dream phone, too :D) The design is so cool! It's leather case. I never see leather in grey color! Plus inside has the colorful 2 way function strap to hold the phone. I bet they'll like it coz I really like it :D Hey, I got the super cute wrapper to support our theme, too!






When the bell rang at 5.30pm sharp, I quickly cleared my table and rushed back to home with Ninja turtle car :D coz I need to be there earlier to pay my HSBC credit card and grab a birthday cake for the birthday girl! We set the bash at 8.30pm. Birthday girl will be here by 8.30pm but Chui Yee, Suzanne, Lye Fern will be there by 7.45pm which mean I must be there around 8pm and hand over the birthday cake to the waiter to store into fridge. Else no surprise for birthday girl jor!!!
Without spending much time on dressing and make up, I left my home around 7pm and drove all the way to Bandar Puteri, Puchong! Sigh~ as usual there is always the hectic traffic jam from the 3 petrol station point at Kesas all the way down to Subang, wtf! I reached HSBC around 7.40pm then left at 7.50pm. And as usual again highway out there is jam like hell! Luckily the distance from HSBC to Puteri is not that far. Finally I reached Puteri at 8pm. Dropped by Berry's Cake House to see what I can get for her. Hmmm~ not much choices but still I managed to pick one I like ~ Japanese Plain Cheese Cake! YUMMY!
Suzanne, Lye Fern, Chui Yee and Chui San (C.Yee's sister) are there! 5 of us busy taking picture and KPC a while waiting for the arrival of the main heroin tonight. Our stomach is making noise so we get some light food as below:


Smash potato with strong taste of butter. GOOD!


Thick mushroom soup, GREAT!


French fries. McD beat the best!


Lye Fern is having her chocobanana! YUMMY she said!



After they arrived:

We can't let go the beer glasses :B





"Weihenstephaner" Beer from German
Say "y-en-stef-fan"
It's so hard to pronounce but it's so gooddd to drink....

What we ordered?





Burppppp!!! Everyone is gaining at leat 5kg of weight ledi.. Hahaha! Let's go for our second part today - Christmas Gift Exchange Session!!!

Total 8 pressies! We're holding our own :D







SEE who pairs who???






YEAH! I love the lovely gift from Elaine! SO much useful for me to keep all my hair band!
Everyone is so happy with the gift that we exchanged with our LUCK!

We ended our last session with cake cutting ceremony. The bistro itself will play the birthday song. But, the CD was break down on the day, wtf!
No problem! We sing by our own!!!


The cake I picked!
"Princess Elaine, Happy 25th, Muacks!!!"

Taste so gooddddd~

Happy birthday to Elaine!!!

Some random pictures:



Alright, after laughing and enjoying so much, let's back to the reality = Clear the check, please!!!





















No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin