Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wu~Hoo.. Ayam Bek!!!

Wuhooo... i am back to blogging!!! Sorry to my readers (if there is any la ^.^) for abandoned you almost two months time (feel guilty tim)

Random updates on what I had done over the period:-

#1 Celebrating 26th birthday with Mr Gary @ Bumbu Bali, Puchong

#2 Look Out Point, Ampang - Climbed up to the viewing booth just to say HI to KL

#3 Oil Tattoo scriptures on my both left and right hand and forehead by high prestige Thailand monk


#4 My lovely sister - Lynette's Biggest day in life - Sweet wedding @ Sunway Resort! Congratulation, may you stay happily and lovely with him! Geek, i'm her make up artist on the day!


#5 Be "jimui" again for my friend ~ Elyn!

#6 Lantern Festival celebration @ Elaine Yuen's Nutrition Club

#7 Clubbing @ Santuary, The Curve!

#8 Be "jimui" again for Suzanne!

#9 My team @ Zero to Hero @ Genting

#10 Cycling @ Bukit Cahaya

Besides, I'm actively involving in sports like badminton, swimming, yoga and planning to join dancing classes. Will updates you guys more photos later. Stay tune!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin