Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Day - 01.01.2010

Safely step into 2010!!! Feeling is mixing....
Slept at 4.30am so don't expect me to wake up at 8am today, ya?! Hahaha.
I only managed to wake up by 12pm. YES, 12pm. Half day of new year has gone, FML!
My first 2010 lunch has given to Boston at JJ, Bukit Tinggi! I really like this restaurant. First, there is spacious. Second, nice and comfortable decoration. Third, unlimited choices of fusion food. Forth, not pricy. Fifth, really taste good :D

Hope that I still look good after killing millions of my body cells for AVATAR this morning :P

Cool technology. Just on 5 mins to heat up the bowl for steamboat purpose
Ice lemon tea for him
I only have hot water mixed with Herbalife energy tea :D

Extra flavor - Herba base
My dumpling set
His single hot pot set
His grilled seafood plate

Huh~ Very heavy lunch but satisfied! New year New me New thinking.. I still haven't write my new year resolution, FML!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin