Sunday, January 3, 2010

This is the YEAR

It's such a blessing and fortunate for me to step into 2010 with brand new vision and mission. If you asked me what have I did for the past 2009? Well, past is past, happened is happened, happy is happy, sad is sad. No such WOW achievement for me to show off here but a lots and a lots of good and bad memories to browse back. We always have option. So, I'm giving 2 options NOW either I keep thinking back and feel sad or I move on with broad vision and to sail more adventurous. The "choice" is on me! Why bad experienced is easily branded in our memory??? And why I always cannot forget them?!!! I really wish that I can remove ALL the bad memories in my brain! Only store those happiness! I really wish and I really meant it BUT I know that this is impossible. Life is not always as what we wish to be.... Sorry, i'm so emo today >.<

Haluk Demirbag said :"In order to achieve the change you desire you must be motivated by a dream much bigger and more positive than whatever you want to change in your life."

Waking me up on why I still doing what I was doing on last Jan 01, 2009 today? Because my dream is not bigger and positive enough to push me to move on seriously to achieve what I want! Awwwww.. so true! Even though I was showing to everyone that I'm moving positively and happily but the fact is I still very depending on ONE person. I was really 24/7 stalking on this person without me knowing myself that I am actually doing this. This is so miserable coz I only realized today!!! Aih~ luckily only ONE year delayed for me to realize :)

Of course there is always the BAD comment and GOOD comment on us. We cannot control whatever people think and say about us BUT again we have the option to LISTEN or to REJECT those comment. I am that kind of person that willing to accept any comment and to change only after I "filter". If I think you are right then I'll do, if it is pointless then I'll smile and walk away. This practice takes my life much more easily. Do it, if you want to have an easy life like me :)

Looking back to my 2009, actually I'm still doing the thing that I do not really like to do. I'm still leaving my DREAM aside without turning them into reality. I'm still giving EMPTY promises to myself and family. I'm still keep lying to myself that ONE day the hope that I always hope will become TRUE. I'm still believe that he will change because of me. I'm still waiting for him to say something that I wanted to hear long time ago. I'm still not shaping up successfully. I'm still giving many excuses for myself to not moving on. I'm still loving the guy who is not worth for my love. I'm still stupid and naive on handling human relationship. HUH~ Many STILL hor.. There is still many STILL to be listed down until tomorrow night =_=" Comes to the conclusion: I'm still very weak on keeping my promises and discipline to working hard on myself. Well, I must kick away all these negativity in my year 2010 :D


This year, I must:-

#1 Be SERIOUS to HERBALIFE
I knew Herbalife when the time I was looking for work from home opportunity on year 2007. I met many others opportunity out there but only its video clip that really clicked me into it. Thanks GOD! I'm so fortunate that I joined a HUMAN COMPANY. Why I said so? I worked for few companies before but NONE of the companies can make me weeping. Only Herbalife! Any single word, phrase, picture, video clip, message or people can touch my little heart easily and made me weeping anytime anywhere. And Herbalife is always in my dreams. I do not know why but I know this must be the clear message for me - A company that I should tag with for the rest of my LIFE... I was fooling myself for 2 years time so this is the year for me to become really serious with Herbalife. To realize my health and wealth goals. Watch me out!!!

#2 Slim down to 45kg
No more curi-curi makan! No more tipu-tipu sendiri! No more eat first la, tomorrow only start gam fei! Cis~ Choy! I must slim down to 45kg in order to make my DREAMS come true in 2010!!!
#3 FIRE MY BOSS
This plan is always my plan when the time I rejoined back the same company on contract and helping base basis. I'm very clear that I am not belongs to 9-6 group. I always wanted to do my own business. It shouldn't be coming too fast but due to one super hypocritical and kepochi lady is now "landed" in my office! I hate to see her! I hate to talk to her! I hate everything about her! I should be very thankful to her because she speed up my plan! Thank you, KPC!

#4 Open my First Nutrition Club
Because of I want to get serious with Herbalife so I must fire my boss. After fire my boss, I must have a great tool to run my business, right? To own a nutrition club is a must for me in order to steadily grow my business. I have no choice but a must to have ONE by June later.

#5 Be consistent for Swimming and Yoga
I allocate 2 hours for swimming every weekend now. To my surprised, my stamina is getting better and better after 2 weeks I started to re-swim again. From half lap until today 6 laps on the row. Clap clap for myself :)
Joined for 1 free trial session and noticed that Yoga is so powerful! Not like what I thought all these years. I was sweating 10x than playing badminton game!!! My friend Jenny said those sweat is not like any sweat during heavy sport. After yoga sweat, your skin will immediately get extra silky smooth!!! BRAVO! Must do must do now!

#6 Definitely give more time to my lovely family
I know youngster are more happy to chill with friends and sweet heart but never forget the root where you come from. The mature I grow the more I like to stick with my parent. They always put me on No. 1! I'm so blessed that I born into a loving family :)))
Dear Dad and Mum, I cannot requite both of you for your care and upbringing. It's so invaluable and printed forever in my life. All I can do now is work extremely harder to bring the lifestyle that you want in a super short period. I know both of you are getting older so I must be sure to do it when the time we are still have energy and be able to hand in hand together!

#7 Pick up social dancing skills
I have a little dream. I want to be able to dance whenever people ask for. I am pretty shame for not knowing how to dance. Really admire those girls who are able to dance so sexy and yet elegant! I wanna be part of them!

#8 Improve my English and Learn Japanese and Korean
Definitely my English is improving a lot this year but still I am very limited on the vocabulary. This made my posting cannot be as interesting as I want it to be. My speaking is not as fluent as it should be at my age. I do not like to refer dictionary whenever I am doing my reading =_=
I must listen to more English song and English radio channel, watch more English movie and read more English news. Die die also must do ONE every day!
Non Japanese speaks Japanese is kind of cool! Just like Non Chinese speaks Chinese! I really respect and admire those multi lingual! Japan is one of my dream country and I like Japan drama a lot. One day I'll be traveled to Japan, definitely. One day I'll be sitting at home just to watch Japanese drama but normally I cannot understand what they are talking and I really hate to read translation.

I been to Korea last year. Noted that 99.99% of Korean do not speak English. Or can be said ONLY speaks Korean, wtf! Really facing major communication failure when I was there. Not even dare to walk alone without tour guide. But, I love the country! The weather is cool and the people are nice! The food are yummy and the places are so beautiful! I'm thinking to have my tour cum study over there when the time I retire.
#9 Become Generation H
This is the year for me to pick up my career seriously! I know the "shortcut" to let me and my dad to retire earlier! I know what should I do! I'm learning on how to do! I'm lacking behind now so I must give 10x extra effort than others to accomplish my mission! I must be part of Generation H by 2011. This is the year for me to lay my solid foundation. I must lay minimum 75% towards my plan.
I still have more to go but I gotta keep some for myself to do it secretly :)))

Next, what is my vision and mission this year???? I do not have slogan. Slogan is so corporate feel so better not to have one. I'm young and energetic :P
My brand new Vision is to become financially freedom! Don't envy on me when the time I did it! LOL! And my mission is to giving back to the community! Become voluntary worker! To save homeless animals! To bring fun for orphan! Let's DO it together!!!

THE BEST IS YET TO BE !!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin