Friday, January 8, 2010

What color are you going to wear?

My lovely Chinese New Year is coming!!! Yes, in another one month plus.. I haven't shop for my cloths [ many la.. should I buy again? ], shoes [ a lot ler.. think no need to buy ], bags [ banyak, too... ], accessories [ few boxes liao ] Siao la me.. everything seems like over load liao.. i have no more room for them liao.. LOL
Conclusion: I think I no need to shop for this year la! All my stocks are enough to spend for another 3 years, I think so la.. Or I donate them out and get new stocks in?! Should I do that??
Thanks to Elaine for sending me this chart. Well, be frank I never follow this kind of stuff before but I really wanted to give it a try this year to check out what would happen if I really follow.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin