Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010

This is my 1st ever CNY (Chinese New Year) which I decided to keep myself alone to set my 2010 goals quietly. I never had such thinking / planning for my past 25 years in my life. I strongly feels that THIS IS REALLY A YEAR for myself to really do the things that I wanted to do.Well, life is not always happen as per our wish, right? I still cannot escape to have little fun with my lovely family and some special friends. XD Past years, my the other half was so important to me *eyes kept rolling* (Eh, i think you are just the same like me la!) But, this year I'm true happy to be who I am. XDXD

Last minute unplanned event but true FUN mannn! Michelle and Jaycy throw me a visit on 5pm. To learn some basic make up skills. I'm not a sifu la but can share some basic steps which I found them quite useful one. Then called up June for dinner coz she stayed damn near my house.
Headed to Restaurant Seafood Perlama at Port Klang for our CNY dinner. Time still early so we drove to Jambata Lapan for fun. And a must do thing for us on every gathering - PITCHA like crazy in the car. Yes, we like to pitcha inside the car. Hahaha!

Michelle is doing pretty good on her own make up. I just added on the inner eye liner to make her eyes bigger.

I did 100% make up on June. What do you think??

I touched up for Jaycy. Ermm.. haven't touch up for her neck :P

I hope each one of you do know more on make up basic steps ya after tonight ((:
























Lastly, I self made a pineapple bufday tart for Jaycy. 12am sharp is exactly her bufday. Happy bufday, sweetie!



Dining out at Restaurant Ju Siang @ Taman Sentosa Klang. Supposed my mom will prepare our reunion dinner. But, I don't wish her to turn out very tired on the CNY eve. No photos taken as the restaurant was jam packed which made everyone of us eat also no mood. Aih~






Every beginning of the year, I'll go "pai san" (praying) with my family. This year is not an exceptional year. We go "si yer miu" located at Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur. Donno since when this has become a must do thing in our annual CNY. Hahaha!

Sleeping calmly on fatty leg. hahaha





Dining at a hidden restaurant along the Petaling Street. Lousy environment but food damn good laaaa















I'm a Hokkienese but I do not speak Hokkien, FML! My ba-ba never teach me when I grow up. Baba is a Hokkien and mama is a Hakka but we speak CANTONESE, wtf. Funny right? That's why please bear with me la. A hokkienese do not know how to speak Hokkien. Ya, thousand of friends are laughing at me. I'm just like a jerk T_T Hey, i'm slowly picking up nowadays lei.. Due to not much friends can practice with me so of course is slow improvement la. But, trust me, ONE DAY i'm definitely can chat with you in a pretty fluent HOKKIEN slang, wtf! This day is a big celebration day for all Hokkienese. We called it "BAI TIN GONG" Hokkien tradition is to prepare all the food like the pitcha below in a right portion. Then we pray to GOD sharp @ 12am! To symbolize a good and smooth year in 2010! It's tired but true fun!















Writing my wish on the KongMing Lantern XDXD




Terbang tinggi tinggi so our wish will deliver safely to GOD! hahaha






My brother in law Melvin will treat his family in law which is US la every CNY. And only this time I can feel lil bit of his generosity. LOL! Sorry to say like that but this is the truth ma. Anyway, it was not a cheapskate dinner la. Every year he'll fork out minimum RM 500 for us la. Still very generous to us la.. hahahahaha This year my sister Angel chose Restaurant Hei Loi Tang again -_- She said their package is value for $$$ wor. Seriously, their portion can fit 13-15 person lo. Very worth and taste so good XD








damn mau cubit cubit his chubby face, right?



OMG, dunno what my sister telling, make both Lynette and I gave such weird reaction to her -_-








Celebrate Chap Goh Mei with my Aunt and Family @ Coconut Flower, Port Klang. Spent by my lovely ba-ba! Thank you DAD! It's not a good idea to spend dinner on pack season ya. Huge crowd, lousy service, food sucks and expensive bill, FML!

























No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin