Monday, March 22, 2010

HUMAN RELATIONSHIP

I'm about to sleep now but deep inside my heart there is a soul saying that I MUST voice out tonight else I'll be going for STATIC mode on coming time. Pretty true...
Recently, I feel not so happy to tag along with some friends who I quite used to tag along with. I'm not going to disclose any details here as those friends might read my blog. I'm not afraid if he/she accidentally or purposely read my blog or whatever shit. But, I do it is simply because of my PROFESSIONALISM. Come on, I'm a mature adult, I can't simply say anyone bad thing over my blog, right? But, still I'm a normal human, too. I need to express myself @ the right time @ the right place with the right people Ermm.. is pretty sad to tell you that I don't have any right people by my side now so I've no choice to voice out my deepest feeling here.
We knew each other for minimum 10 years already. Passed thru so many touching moments and did so much silly acting ((: Well, seriously, I do appreciate our friendship. Really.. I DO. But, recent these few years, they've had did so much things that really hurt me. Never tell them.. Most of the time, I chose to keep quiet - mark in my memory - filter them slowly - give them benefit of doubt - second chance.... Not everyone will appreciate the chances that we given out. Well, I told myself: "That's fine.Go sleep now... they'll back to be a better person for you tomorrow. By tomorrow, our friendship can be back on track."  Life is GOOD and CRUEL sometimes. GOD seems like haven't receive my message that's why till date everything IS JUST THE SAME. Luckily, I still own another bunch of friends who are in the same alignment with me. Feel so great when somebody understand me. The feeling is terrific!
Hey friends,
maybe we cannot continue to walk the path together... 
maybe I been talking rude to you recently...
maybe I slowly stay far away from you...
maybe I stop listening to your calls and replying to your SMS...
maybe I will block you in all my communication webs one day...
maybe I don't even feel like wanted to know any single news from you...
Anyway.... Anyhow... Whatever SHIT...
I still WISH that your life will be continued sparkling, shining, happy & happening even without ME!!!
Thank you for leaving your precious foot print on my book... GLAD THAT I KNOW YOU ONCE UPON TIME ((((((:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin