Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Commitment

*COMMITMENT*
Meant alot for me! But, what does it actually meant?
According to NCIKU:
  • 1. the act of committing or pledging
  • 2. the state of being committed or pledged
  • 3. an obligation, promise, etc that restricts one's freedom of action
  • 4. the referral of a bill to a committee or legislature
  • 5. the official consignment of a person to a mental hospital or prison
  • 6. commission or perpetration, esp of a crime
  • 7. a future financial obligation or contingent liability 
It is such a heavy word regardless in anything you do or promise. I always tell myself to have commitment in anything I do. Be it in sports, health, wealth, family, dating, friendship, career and whatever it is la! But, the fact now is I always become a NATO (NO Action Talk Only) instead of really putting effort to accomplish my promise for myself. Let's have a look on my check list:- (Make sure you don't laugh at me ar :P)
  1. Lose weight is such a "lifetime activity" for every single girl. Erm.. i personally BELIEVE not only apply to grls nowadays. Most of my guys also busy shape up, wtf! I wanted to kick off my 20KG for so many yearssssssss but the max I succeed was only 10KG and now bounce back -____- This showed that my commitment is not really a commitment ya, FML
  2. THREE years ago, I promised and committed to a guy that I will take care and loves him forever. Well, I did a pretty good job task ME for him at the FIRST year. YES, only first year. Slowly, I've becoming a girl who he himself also cannot recognize. Me myself also cannot recognize, too. TIME can be a good curative but sometimes also can be noxious. It is a border thing lo. Over my relationship with him, it is certified that we are LOVE POISONING lo. I'm glad that I was brave enough to make a so called "wise decision" that time => LEAVING HIM. On my first year, it was so painful. Second year, can saw a little bit of sunshine some times but still very painful. Third year, do missed him but only a sudden moment. Today, i'm entering the FORTH year. Man, 4th year! You think so easy to walk alone until here mie? This also proved that I failed with my commitment, FML
  3. I am always a hard worker. Good worker. Loyal worker (if you pay me more and more bonus with lots of increment XDXD) NO lei, i'm not so calculative. As long as I can find the satisfaction around the tasks that assigned to me then everything is easy to deal. I bought my 1st double-storey at my age 18. Bought another condominium at my age 19. What a great achievement, right? I was true satisfied and happy for that. Right after 19, I was busy on dating. -__________- So, no more BIG and AWESOME achievement on my career until today. Life is so siannn to me now. I really want to "rejuvenate" my mind, soul and body for another level of satisfaction THIS YEAR! Watch me out ((:
I think these 3 points already showed that I'm only a 3 minutes hot grl in doing anything in my life until this moment. Be it in health, wealth and relationship. Most of the times, I also @~@ dunno what I really want. Hmm.. but I always believe people will grow little by little, day by day. Today, I'm kinda sure what I really want NOW. May be is ridiculous to you but it is possible to achieve for myself. I will cover more on my BIG PROJECT this year in my next post!


It's time to Zzzzzzzz.. Good night everyone ((:


P/S: I know that there are always some readers on my blog but maybe just to shy to leave comment for me. Come on.. come talk to me la.. Hahaha!

4 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Ok ok...come come, i comment i comment! hahahahhaah!

mia said...

Hi Siew peng... great to see you here... dont let the pass hinder your path to the future... glad to discover your blog here... this is yi wen btw... hehe

teruterubonzu said...

Elaine: ah eh leh! thanks for bong chieong wor :P

teruterubonzu said...

Hi Yi Wen, so touch that YOU are reading my blog XDXDXD I got read your blog, too! Very interesting huh.. I'm okay now! No worry, LIFE still goes on ma. Take care ya ((:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin