Thursday, January 7, 2010

my 2010 astrology prediction

My 2010 horoscope VIRGO-Extracted from ASTRO monthly magazine.
Let me give you brief explanation:-
HIGH EXPENSES! Is going to be my 2010 portrayal! Gosh, shall I be happy? In the other hand, High expenses means I got to earn High income then only can have High expenses lifestyle. Woohoo, i'm gonna be rich this year that's why I'll have different lifestyle. A more luxury one, may be :))) I'll come to contact with different level of lifestyle, more broad, more wide, YEAH!
Apart from "dull J.O.B [Just Over Broke]" and learning, I'll expand few more directions in my life. Well, I really have no idea what are the directions about right now. As I started to slowly pick up some sports.. maybe this is one of the direction that it mentioned. Those directions will definitely spend a lot of my time. Sounds like "huge" project for me this year. Because of I'll spend more time on different directions, definitely I'll broaden my vision. Hence, I'll slowly forget my “unjoyful" experienced or past. Awww.. this is one of the tuff part in my life now! For sure I really wish to remove it from my memory permanently. It mentioned it is related to HUMAN! Bingo! This painful memory is driving me crazy for few years already. I hope one day I can tell anyone that:"This painful memory has been driven me crazy" I'll be facing the ever BIGGEST challenge in the year from June to September - Networking break down. People might not going the way I want. Anyway, I'm NOT the boss for anybody, people are not force to going to the direction I want or doing the thing I demand. I had read from one wall poster, it said: If people do not look pleasing in our eyes, it is only because of we are ill-cultivated. Since then, it always reminding me whenever I started to dissatisfy with one person [Except that person is really wanted to malicious attacks me, then the whole story will be different la]. It really works, try it out! However, my mentality will be changing from time to time, definitely. What I really care the most initially will become least finally. Disasters and happiness always go together. We should learn to accept them calmly.

GOOD time will be falling on month FEB, AUG [Yo, my bufdayyy month ;D],OCT
BAD time will be falling on month JAN [Super bad time now], MAC till JULY. WTF, 5 mths on the row bad time?!

Anyway, we should not only depends on astrology prediction. Maybe this can be treated as reference only. Don't take it so serious. We should always believe that we have the POWER to control our destiny.......
Have you read yours???

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin