Friday, April 3, 2009

TGIF*

Thanks GOD It's Friday (TGIF) !!!
What a great day to me today?! Why I said so coz I ate too much... lll(-_-)
Even though my diet effort was wasted but I really lived in the moment 8-)

2 hrs Lunch with colleagues at KLAFZ, Kemuning
Every Friday, my company is giving 2 hrs lunch for us! What a good company, right? I believe many of you are jealous wan.. Normally, we'll go for special lunch every Friday coz many time to eat.. no need to rush here and there just to satisfy our stomach! We can truly enjoy our food every Friday!



Lemon Sky juice for me

My favourite Seafood pasta ~ Yummy!

My 3-8-3-8 colleagues %-)


Action Team Quarter Reward Dinner @ Yuen Steamboat, Sunway

As I told you guys before, I'm the Action Team member for my company to run the event every month. Every quarter, we will have a fun-fill yet delicious reward dinner like buffet at Neway KTV which allow us to sing/shout yet enjoy yummy food, Japanese buffet at Bukit Bintang & many more! They arranged steamboat buffet for about 20 of us for this quarter. Today is really a heavy rainy day. Just a perfect time for us to have STEAMBOAT during the cold weather. Slurrpppppp... I really feel that i'm the most "hang fuk gal" in the world at this moment!
This is really a "human based" company as the company is really treating us as a "human" and really really value our effort to them. I'm so fortunate to be part of them!

me & Elaine having drinks at Old Town while waiting to have our main dish tonight which fully paid by the company!

Lovely business partners

"Rebut die die" for this Chicken Wings
Let's eat! Everyone is busy grabbing !!!

Der-deng! ALL FINISHED!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin