Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dreams Board


Yahoo~ Finally! Finally! Finally I made it!! My second DREAMS BOARD is going LIVE now!!! I was so excited when the time I preparing my dreams board and the excitement is still heating up until now this minute this second! No doubt at all, I believe I will achieve according to my own time line.

I want, I want, I really want to achieve ALL of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Have to zoom in then only can see clearly what are all about my dreams..Let's share!

I must LIVE MY DREAM... The main key of this Dreams board is on top right. When I achieve the top right meaning I am already on my half way to achieve my bigger dreams...

TOP RIGHT is I must achieve my position as International GET Team member in the marketing plan which makes RM 15K to RM30K income per month. Slurrppp.. how do you feel if you have RM30K every month? What will you do with the huge income?

Ella Koon from Hong Kong is my idol. I wish to be like her anytime anywhere.. Pretty, Sexy, Elegant and Elegant!

We start from the smallest dream:

30.04.2009
I want to buy a brand new Toshiba 14kg washing machine for my parents!
I must achieve World Team in the marketing plan which will bring RM10K/mth!
I must qualify Black Tie VVVVVVVVVIP Dinner + VIP Seating in Extravaganza Korea + photo shoot with Michael O Johnson & Dr Luigi Gratton by wearing my dinner gown as shown by "Sun Hoin"

13.06.2009
I must qualify International GET Team member and be recognized in front of 40,000 distributors from all over Asia Pacific in Extravaganza Korea from 16th to 22nd June!

31.07.2009
I want to open my first nutrition club!
I must be good looking like Guan Zi Lam!

24.08.2009
I want to open a fun fill yet elegant Birthday Party for myself this year by wearing the Versace dinner gown like Barbie!
Buy a Fujitsu Lifebook T Series as my Birthday present this year!

31.12.2009
I must qualify fully paid vacation to Atlantis Bahamas 2010 worth RM50,000!
I must qualify International Millionaire Team member which make RM30K to RM80K per month! Huh~ I can't imagine what kind of lifestyle I will have that time...
I want to wear a not-so-sexy BIKINI and spend a trip to Club Med!

14.02.2010
I want to buy a GUCCI bag for myself!

31.03.2010
I want to buy a Brand New Toyota Estima Aeras for my family! This new futuristic look really catch my heart!

31.12.2010
I must qualify International President Team member which makes RM100K/mth and retire at my age 27!
Retire YOUNG Retire RICH!
I want to wear a-very-sexy BIKINI and spend a trip to Maldives!

What am I gonna do when I retire at such a young age and I am so rich.. really need to have a simple plan first as life still goes on...Hmm.. I will spend my family to TIBET first as this is a trip where my family desire the most. Then, may be I have to call up my friends to fulfill my spare time. Wake up naturally then go for facial then hi-tea then movie then dinner then dating then sleeping .. Ya, I think this would probably my lifestyle at the beginning. Slowly I will do some charity and join some classes for my own personal development and the main reason behind is I must do something meaningful to fulfill my time..
Wow, life is really good since the day I choose to work on the right platform!

I will update you guys from time to time, stay tune!

I am truly believe I can DO it! Just freaking DO it!!!

2 comments:

theuptownlife said...

here's to wishing you all the best to achieve those on your dreams board! :)

teruterubonzu said...

you're such my lovely business partner! thank u so much! i believe anyone can achieve anything that they want in life as long as they have DREAMS... see u at top! %-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin