Monday, April 20, 2009

90 Days Plan

Herbalife is really booming in Malaysia!!! Today is the last day for old price order as w.e.f. 12am 22.04.2009 prices are increased 7% worldwide! GOSH-- really "people mountain people sea" {cantonese}

I really cannot believe that I am on training since last Saturday until today. Last weekend in Supervisor Academy, today afternoon in Nutrition Club Training in Park Royal then Millionaire Class at night!!! Have to compress and compress baru can digest i think @=@
Every Monday night is training day. As usual, I must plug myself into the training, if possible, I'll have someone with me, if not, I'll be alone in the class.. Hmm.. not to say alone, there is still many other friends from other organization. In fact, I'm happy but I will feel even better if there is someone from MY team sitting in the class with me ;p So, today class is so great to me! Guess what? Of course-la, I've someone with me today ma.. HAHAHAHA
Today topic is 90 days plan by Bryan. Who is he? WOW~ He is unbelievable! 25 years old already make RM18,000 a month from Herbalife! How much a "regular boss" pay themselves a month in Malaysia??? Think about it... As u know and I know.. so we don't make those "regular boss" feel uncomfortable here. Travelling around the world yet making so much passive income. Who want this kind of lifestyle? I WANT!!! I WANT!!! I WANT!!!

Everyone is carrying the same big heavy "t" sign...

But, it's too heavy that's y far behind from others so u did a GENIUS plan => CUT the "t" sign shorter then u walk faster than others.. PERFECT!!!

EVENTUALLY...Everyone can CROSS with the original "t" sign but only u can't. WHY???

Equal opportunity for everyone in Herbalife

"A not perfect plan is much perfect compared with a perfect but no action plan"

Angel is the one who sitting in the class wif me today, yeah!!!

He is purposely standing closer to me wann-- wink*wink*

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin