Saturday, April 4, 2009

Manhanttan Fish Market

This morning wake up at 5am and left home 7am to start my road show. Well done today for my road show! There is a big party in my KL office today but I don't take any picture. Pissssss... shoud take hor.. Having fun and eat and chat! Reached home about 5pm. Do some house works and paper works. Heavy rain and only left parents and me at home so we decided to have dinner and shopping at Jaya Jusco Bkt Tinggi. Mummy wants to eat at Manhanttan Fish Market and the rest of us have no comment so we just go and eat! I refilled some cosmectics and parents shopped for few household stuffs and shoes. We need to pay parking inside the JJ. Ish.. i hate this! There is a long Q.. I queue and queue about 10 minutes then only my turn! When the time I left, the girl behind called me and showed me some change and said:"Hey, this is your change, take it!" Huh~ I paid exactly RM2 into the machine from where I have this extra RM3 change??? I'm blur! So I said this is not mine, do u want to use them to pay for your ticket? She said NO NO then I said okay lo and walking towards my daddy! I paid RM2 then the macine paid me back RM3! HAHAHA~ I AM MONEY MAGNET! THANK U THANK U THANK U!



Promotion this month: EXTRA FISH


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin