Sunday, April 12, 2009

1st STS of 2nd Quater

I really looking forward to the STS every month! These are the 5 main reasons for me to keep forward:-
1) I'm one of the Action Team members to serve other distributors
2) The day for me to mingle with international friends
3) The day for me to receive positive energy and learn from successful people
4) The day for me to keep growing
5) The day for me to help those who really need helps
These reasons make me stays stronger and consistent for the past 9 months.

What I've learnt today??? Want to know or not? Sure u want to know la~ I'm not stingy one de.. let's share! Haha~

Today main speaker is Tom Wong from Hong Kong. Actually I knew him since Jan 2008. I really see how he grew in Herbalife business! He always inspired me to move further and further...
Left: July'08 Right: Jan'09

Slide 12

勝利者的態度

有人參加比賽為了勝利

有人參加比賽為了避免失敗

你是哪一類?

成功不是你說些什麼, 是你願意付出些什麼

現在,開始留神聽聽你自,你聽到什麼?

藉口

或是

解決辦法

My answer: ~I only can see HOW to instead of CANNOT~


Let's go MAKAN ...

We picked Restaurant Food & Tea. It's basically Hong Kong food like Kim Gary. But, the foods are really $%^&*#@ I have no comment but one thing I sure ~ I won't go for SECOND time. Grrrrrr... wasting my stomach nia~


Siew Lian, me, Hui Ping (my guest)

Suzanne, Elaine, Shirley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

first pic is your husband and u ar?
hmmm... forgot how your husband look already leh..
hehehhe..

donna...
once attended to your wedding long long time ago

teruterubonzu said...

Hey Donna, I'm happy that you are actually reading my BLOG! Yippy! How's your life? Hey, is my english so broken? u can't understand? I was writing there he is the main speaker Tom Wong for the day!!! Grrrrrr...

Rina said...

She is not reading... she just look at picture only... =.=

teruterubonzu said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~ Then, u r actually d one who really reads my blog izit?? Hey, how come u haven allow me to read ur blog har? Want me to beat your pet pet izit??? (*..*)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin