Thursday, April 9, 2009

BarCelona: Yiyi's bufday

Hey, finally our once-a-month big day is arrived! I'm so excited and happy! Today is completely different with what we practiced few months back! We always have 5 - always choose Ladies night - always join the 5 free 1 promotion - always get a super nice seats - always not so "high" but tonight we're completely out of control!!! Tonight we have 11 - same choosing the Ladies night - same joining the 5 free 1 promotion - no nice seats - extremely "HIGH" till really having fun with ourselves + celebrating Yiyi's big big day = this is MY LIFE!!!
P/S: We don't get a single chair for our table but I really need a chair so as a adorable lady to ask for help - the only smart weapon I have is SMILE to a guy that I don't like! Why I do so? I really need a guy to send a chair to me! I grab a waiter and smile nicely and happily with my innocent look and told him: Hey, can you get me a chair, please? please? There're so crowded till I don't expect he can gets me a chair but he did it! Seeeeee~ i'm still lovely!



Yiyi,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I wish you keep staying more & more HEALTHY, PRETTY, SEXY & RICH forever, Muaksssss!!!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin