Friday, April 10, 2009

Rasamas Roasters




Both of them are obedient to the company~ 10 yrs + 3 yrs services ~ Hamidah & Sahara

New to the company ~ Purchaser ~ Ms Lim
3 of them are so lovely and funny mummies

We were planning since few months back to fulfill our 2 hours lunch break in JJ Bkt Tinggi but always there are many ad hock basis so called urgent tasks need to be completed.. xian~
I believe my universe is really listening to me, thanks God, finally we are here today! And also need to thanks Ms Lim to drive us here with her super comfortable Toyota Harrier. Due to I was clubbing last night so I left my most important personal belongings on my dress up table ~ IC and driving license... Gosh, the time I "aware" already noon. Luckily no policeman stops me and asks for them else I really become the Pendatang Asing =__=
Hamidah is first time here so as a very obedient and old customer for JJ, I am busy introducing food stuffs to her. Sahara is the one who make the decision = Restaurant Rasamas Roasters! We ordered a set for 4 which including chicken rice x4, carbonated drinks x4, garlic bread sticks x4, clear chicken soup x4, mixed vegetables, 1 whole chicken, tofu with sauce and one side order fried tofu + sausage! Guess how much? It's unbelieveable! Only RM 38.85 nett and served in < 10 mins! I really love their service and smiling face and of course the food taste... GOOD!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin