Sunday, April 19, 2009

SOUTHEAST ASIA SUPERVISOR ACADEMY 18~19th APRIL

Before YOU spend your time to read my BLOG, pls spend a quick 4 mins to answer the below:


It's another exciting day for me~~~ SOUTHEAST ASIA SUPERVISOR ACADEMY 2009!!!
Huh~Really afraid my little heart cannot support for this exciting week...i'm doing what i really love this whole week! I feel so great really great extremely greattttttttttttttttt!!! I am crazy I think.. hehehe
This is my first Supervisor Academy and I am qualified for VIP seating + PARTY! Cool, right?! Of course coz I really did my work and the company must pay me for my hard work! My great down line Felicia is with me at VIP seating, I am so happy that she qualified, too! I really grew from this training.. there is speechless to see people who successful with the company. I am so touch to see my team growing. I had 2 partners with me on Jan-09 Spectacular and this time I brought 6 partners together to attend! There is another big event: Asia Pacific Extravaganza in Korea on June, my goal is to bring 10 partners to this event. The company is fair to anyone..as long as you do your part, you'll get what you want! I know I'll be standing on stage to receive my next PIN very soon!



VIP Seating ~ (**,)

Next PIN: International GET Team Member

My great partners: Felicia & Francis

She is so smart, pretty, elegant, knowledgeable, kind, intelligent, humble and the most important is she has a BIG BIG heart to forgive anyone. She is the one who gives so much loves to me, guiding me from the business, correcting my personality, rewarding me at the right time, showing me the right direction to join GENERATION-H! And she is turning 30's by end of this year and making passive income USD 20,000 a month and leaving her footprint on every corner in the world now... Who is she?
She is my proud sponsor from Los Angelas ~~International Millionaire Team member:
## Jenny Chen ##
I am so fortunate to meet with this young pretty lady at my younger age. She is really treating me like part of her family.. You cannot imagine and believe how's the stranger pampering and educating another stranger to be succesful in their life...
I am a simple gal, whoever treats me kind, i'll return 10x much more than what the person did on me at first. That's why I loves her so much now.. Thanks for turning on a light at the right time for me.. I had gone thru a sucks 2007.. getting better on 2008.. completely bright on 2009! I am moving on .......

P/S: I thought everything are so perfect for me this whole great week but there is always unexpectations can be turned up.. My car cannot be started when the time I want to go home from KLCC.. (--_--)|| SxxxxS~ I called up to my insurance company to ask for HELP! Luckily their service is super FAST which is really out of my expectation~ reached my place in <10mins and fixed my car in <10mins = total only 20mins to let me start my journey to HOME SAFE




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin