Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This is just a beginning

After the unbelievable From Zero to Hero in Tiara Beach last weekend, today is my FIRST DAY that I FULLY committed to change my LIFE! Well, I always want to change but not so serious lo~ So, I know in order to make myself move faster I must definitely do something on myself. I organized a 90 days plan with my sideline. Two lovely business partners are committed to join, too. I will definitely be super busy for this continuous 90 days but I know I'll move to NEXT LEVEL in the NEXT 90 days. I must grow my income 10x from now in the NEXT 90 days. Dear ALL my lovely followers in this blog which including some of my good friends, I am officially announce that DON'T TRY TO DISTRACT ME during this period XD. If i am tired in the process.. I sincerely hope you can help me by giving out your $$$ to me so I can go for SPA... hahahahahahaha...
Stay tune...

* Sorry to all my dear friend, my bufday party is going to postpone until next year 2010. Save your this year budget and buy me 2x more valuable present next year! Yes, 2x more valuable! Take note, ya! ;p

4 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Gambateh Yves!!! I know u can do it!! :)

teruterubonzu said...

Hey Elaine, Yeah! Very appreciate your mentally support and lagi bagus if can gimme physically support like spend me to SPA ler...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Well, I believe I can go thru this tough season with supports from ALL of YOU! ;P

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Ya, of course.."all for one, and one for all".... :)

teruterubonzu said...

waseh~ so touch** de neh! "yan ngum jui" ~~ muacks!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin