Monday, May 4, 2009

Dreams & Attitude by Daniel Tan




This is Obama before. Can you predict that he will become PRESIDENT one day??? He is just like you and me, very ordinary but he has DREAM, that's why he is EXTRAORDINARY now.


As usual, every Monday is learning day. Even though i'm attending the same topic every month but the speakers are different so the contents are different, too. To some people, they are actually keep attending these classes like me but they learn nothing at the end of the class! Honestly, at the beginning of trying to adapt this habit of learning, I feel like I learn nothing, too. Surprisingly, the more classes I attend, the more I noticed changes on myself. Maybe some changes might not be visible but what's more important is I know I'm keep growing. I've becoming solution-oriented. No matter how tough the task is, I'll do my very best to complete. If I still keep my ex-mindset, I'm definitely give up from the first second I knew the task. That's why....... We must have DREAMS & GREAT ATTITUDE to make us become SUCCESSFUL! Attitude determines EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin