Thursday, May 14, 2009

20K President: Alice Chang

Yippy! My very own 20K President Alice Chang finally paid her visit to us in Malaysia. She is very busy in LA & China for the business but yet still loves her partners in Malaysia here. touch**
Before Herbalife, she was a real estate agent making USD 7,000 a month. She is rich but not healthy at all... June 1995 she met Herbalife. Her life started to make changes since then...

This is the result of using the right nutrition for more than 13 years...

NEVER NEVER EVER TO QUIT HERBALIFE! Whoever quit is STUPID STUPID STUPID ...

70 countries, 30 billion populations, new birth everyday, that's why Herbalife has a never ending market. Everyday, there are people waiting for us to take care. 29 years, number of obesity is keep increasing.. We have a big responsibility!

Mark: You only need to repeat, repeat, and repeat, and repeat again, repeat again, and repeat again, and repeat again, again and again the BASIC, your WILDEST DREAMS can be realized in HERBALIFE!

Last year was my first time to know this lady. She was receiving 1% Mark Hughes Bonus USD 50,169 in 1 minute on stage!

I'm so honour to meet with her again this year. She looks much more younger compared to last year. Herbalife cellular nutrition is really unbelievable! Guess what? She was receiving 1% Mark Hughes Bonus again this year. It's DOUBLE UP USD 100,926


Last year, I was a Herbalife Baby and this year I'm growing to be a Herbalife Teenager. That's why I started to own my Elite Group! They're part of my team. Hey, thanks for believing me! Cheers~
Left to right: Alex, Angel, me, Alice, Felicia


Her personal accountant just done her last year income closing. Waseh~ Her after tax net income for Year 2008 is USD 700,000. Compared with US President Obama - after tax net income is around USD 200,000. Which one is better? Herbalife is proven created more Billionaire compared with Microsoft. We have created more than 1,200 Billionaire worldwide now. I'll definitely be the next and I'm one of the Generation-H!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin