Friday, May 15, 2009

Now I know the feeling of WORKING

Always heard people say: " I am so tired... I am working hard " I was one of them previously but in fact I don't really know the feeling of tired and hard. I was not using my HEART & PASSION to produce a QUALITY result that I suppose to get. Today, I can yield to the world:

"Hey, finally I can taste the feeling of TIRED & HARD in my entire life! Woke up early and worked till late night then went home and sticked on the my smell-so-good-bed with my "big fat pillow"! Only 1 word to describe: Ichiban!!!"

Even though I only get to sleep 3 - 4 hours a day, have to give up so many precious time with my most understandable family and naughty friends, give up my favorite movies and tv shows, no time for my lovely puppy - Popeye, have to be more patient with my new & old business partners yet customers** & etc etc... EVERYTHING is WORTH when you receiving the results that you are expecting! It's so great to see my seeds are growing up!

Tomorrow going to Tiara Beach with 1,200 distributors around the world! Again we're learning and partying with the theme Night of the GREEN.. Have to start to pack my stuffsssss.. Now is already 11.16pm later have to wake up by 4am. Omigosh.. good night everyone!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin