Thursday, May 28, 2009

only ME.... DO or QUIT?

Today is day 10 of my 90 days plan. Congrats to me coz already have 2 peoples quit. Why? 90 days plan is very intense. Not normal people can DO but for those who really DO until the last minute, that's for sure he/she will move to another level in the next 90 days but not only limited to physical yet mentally. I'm looking forward to the day to come!
Accidentally found out some unwanted news. So down, HURT, sad, speechless, painful, cry.... Want to cry but no tear to drop so sigh** Loooooooooooooooooooooooong sigh** Self-emotion control is a big big knowledge to me.. I'm learning...
YVES, U must MOVE OUT.. stay focus on what you are on track now. Don't get distract from these nonsense things! You're not a baby girl anymore, nobody for you to pamper, nobody will lend you a shoulder, nobody will care for you unless you care for yourself, there is nobody and nobody, the only way is STAY TOUGH!!! I must be TOUGH enough to take care for my own self then only I am qualify to take care for my loved ones! I must learn! I will learn anything that can make me to be a better person.
So emotional huh? No need to throw your pity eyes on me coz I know there are still many friends that really care for me out there, but everyone is busy with their living so better don't interrupt into their peaceful life...
I have a very very very good friend. He is just like a worm in my stomach. YES, a worm in my stomach.. i think both of us are having the same important character for each other's life. He can read my mind and so do I. We always feel better after talking to each other and we have NO SECRET among us (this is what i think la, hmmm.. he is saying the samething too). Sometimes, I think will both of us fall in love one day since we are having same frequency and so well known of each others. Whatever "yong sui sui" also can be acceptable one hor.. Gosh~ It's scary.. I can't imagine if the day is really comes.. Think deeply and seriously.. It's not that kind of relationship at all.. It must be a super funny scenario if both of us really stick together***
See.. my mood is getting better now just by refreshing my mind on how good he has treatened me since DAY 1
@Thank you@Thank you@Thank you@ for wasting so much money and time on me.. just because i'm somebody to you. touch**

4 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Come on...all of us here for you eh!!! call us anytime.....

And BTW< who is HE??? do we know this guy...hehehehheh~~ i have a instinct it's XXXXX...is it? HAHAHAH~

teruterubonzu said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ U sure mou? got time for me? read your blog already know how much TIME u must spend wif ur Mr leong lo. not dare to ring u la! ;p
HE? U want to know? XXXXXX Guess La XD

elaineyuen said...

Gambateh!!!we r NEVER GIVE UP although whose wan quit, our dream must come true, let us work hard togeter

teruterubonzu said...

sure la~ ANYbody can be successful without anybody but be sure to have DREAMS and COMMITMENT!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin