Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Time vs Discipline = MONEY

Time flies fast.. super fast...
Now has comes to an end of July 2010...
Over the seven months, i have lost my anticipation for my dreams, i living in apprehension for many reasons
many nonsense reasons.. many.. many...
it's not easy to build momentum and discipline for our dreams, i have given up half way.. not even reach quarter of my journey..
i hate to see a NATO [no action talk only] me, real hate!!!
everything happened is because of I,me,myself ALLOWED it to be happened on me! funny.. is a sad funny.
especially over the past two months, i have had a hellish life, my frame of mind is just like.. suddenly rolling down the slope, suddenly striking to the sky. it is so extreme till breathless.
now has comes to the end. i decided to let it END! without YOUR consent, well, you've no right to approve for me though.
this is my life! i must be responsible for myself. NOT you.
after my strong affirmation for myself, i started to see sunshine reflects on my chubby face and body, i can feel the heat, the positive energy, the strong power that keep pulling me out from the dark moon, no lights.
i appeal to myself to live my SECOND CHANCE OF LIFE with fullest!
EVIL YOU, stay away from ME!!!
I am ALIVE ('',)


2 comments:

yiyi said...

u are gorgeous just the way u are!!!
ganbateh :)

teruterubonzu said...

thank you darling yiyi :D
i am learning to be stronger!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin