Friday, July 30, 2010

and again!

Enough is enough. Enough is really meant enough. But, why I never learnt from it? I always told myself not to get distracted, not to easily fall into the trap again. Whatever happen, just stand still with my own principle. But, alas, i always failed =_______________= (Maybe. I don't even know what is my principle?)
A girl is willing to travel for more than 20km for ONE WAY every single night just to see a guy who he himself not really treats her well. Back and forth 40km. Just to spend 2 to 3 hours to meet a guy? A Mr Not Nice Guy, wtf. Go home late at night or i should say early in the morning 1am to 2am or 3am? I just can say she is so STUPID! Opsss.. she is very GREAT!
The guy left her alone on the roadside with her own car and drives his car to look for his beloved wife. The girl unwilling to give up coz the guy just dumped her alone. She secretly followed his car to his destination. The guy only awared when he almost reach his beloved wife's house. Why the guy so foolish? Not even aware when someone is followed while cruising along the road? It's funny for me! Long story short, the girl didn't managed to know where his beloved wife's stay. It's LUCKY! Else, the innocent wife might in "danger". Hahaha!
Few morale of the story:-
1. The guy is lucky because he found a girl who loves him more than he does.
2. The girl is so great in giving out her love but unfortunately to a wrong man in her life.
I concluded, both of them don't even know what is LOVE about! The girl is a possesive person. The guy is not insisted enough. Obviously, the guy really really loves his wife but he has screwed it up!

The biggest secret for my post is I AM THE BELOVED WIFE, wtf, kns!
HAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah, serioulsy, just for sharing, for fun to fuel your day up! :D

I am moving...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin